1. What is your middle name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your birthday?
4. What is your zodiac sign?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. What's your lucky number?
3 and 9
7. Do you have any pets?
A pet moth who I am also convinced is a fairy. (raised from larval stage)
8. Where are you from?
9. How tall are you?
10. What shoe size are you?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
12. What was your last dream about?
Flying and saving people from predicaments, monsters, and corruption.
13. What talents do you have?
I am a rounded artist of nearly all artistic applications. This includes writing as well but not limited to drawing/painting, acting/modeling, photography, dance, sculpting, carving playing piano, and singing (but not as much anymore).
14. Are you psychic in any way?
I am an indigo, so yes.
15. Favorite song?
16. Favorite movie?
I am really not sure...
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
A person who sees through my eyes, respects all that I say, sees me for who I am by what I do for others and myself. Someone who loves not only myself, but to love being alive, doing things for others, finding value among all obstacles and having the strength and dedication to do what is right in all situations. One who thinks with optimism always, to not dwell on fears but to look at is as only an obstacle to overcome. To love themselves, and all that they do.
18. Do you want children?
I am a father to anyone who needs me to be, you can have children in many different ways not just by blood or household. I would be that for anyone.
19. Do you want a church wedding?
20. Are you religious?
Yes I am, in the morally responsible way if not traditional. I consider the universal teaching of compassion high above all else and respect all aspects of religions addressing this state of being.
21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
Yes I have
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
I have lived, yes
23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
I have had lunch and dinner with several.
24. Baths or showers?
25. What color socks are you wearing?
I do not like to wear socks, I like to wear sandals when I can and if I need to wear socks they are thin and black.
26. Have you ever been famous?
I think people consider me a celebrity for my TV show and my artwork/identity in the cosplay modeling/developing community.
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
I just want to make it easier for myself to do good for others and help them. I want that chance and do it for the rest of my life.
28. What type of music do you like?
Classical, orchestrated/instrumentals, Choral
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
4+ on a Queen sized bed
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
On my back.
32. How big is your house?
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
Toad in the Holes.. Or otherwise known as eggs in a basket.
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes I have.
35. Have you ever tried archery?
I am extremely efficient at it and do not mind shooting without an arm brace just for the glory of it.
36. Favorite clean word?
37. Favorite swear word?
I may say it at times by impulse but I do not support it and will not support it by stating one in this answer.
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
39. Do you have any scars?
Many, burns on my arms, cuts on my chest and back...Uah..
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
41. Are you a good liar?
I am sure I would be
42. Are you a good judge of character?
I read people very well and connect to them as best as I can by simply listening to them. But I can oddly feel more just by being around them. I trust easily because I believe everyone is genuinely good and seeks to do good.
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
I will occasionally have a French accent?
44. Do you have a strong accent?
I have a proper English accent due to my use of vocabulary.
45. What is your favorite accent?
I have no preference, so long as you properly use your language and respect the colorful function of words.
46. What is your personality type?
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
My saffire gold clockwork cufflinks from the 1800's
48. Can you curl your tongue?
My tongue is longer than normal people should have.
49. Are you an innie or an outie?
50. Left or right handed?
Both actually and comfortably so.
51. Are you scared of spiders?
No I am not.
52. Favorite food?
Anything with fish.
53. Favorite foreign food?
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
Very clean but can be messy when working.
55. Most used phrase?
"I am trying to be logical about this."
56. Most used word?
57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
58. Do you have much of an ego?
I think I have alter egos in different scenarios
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
Suck until I feel sharp edges then I will bite it. If not, I will continue sucking.
60. Do you talk to yourself?
Inside my head, and outloud when I am upset or frustrated with something.
61. Do you sing to yourself?
I want to.
62. Are you a good singer?
I used to be. I have a secret love affair with the sound of people's voices and how they sing. It is the most heavily weighed aspect of my romantic interests with others I am attracted to. As in, I will cry if you sound like an angel when you sing to me.
63. Biggest Fear?
To be alone............
64. Are you a gossip?
I despise this. Even listening to it makes me sick, but if you do it I will never let you know it bothers me. I will just try to give you a more optimistic way of looking at the person/situation who you chose to gossip about. There is a solution to every problem.
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
Bram Stoker's Dracula 1994
66. Do you like long or short hair?
On myself: Medium/gracing my shoulders just slightly or at least over my pointy/odd looking ears. And on others I think I have an attraction to long hair but it doesn't change anything. I just think it's beautiful.
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
68. Favorite school subject?
Literature or Biology.. It's really tough to decide.
69. Extrovert or Introvert?
Introvert and extrovert socially when I am given respectful attention
70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
71. What makes you nervous?
People who are really talented at what they do.
72. Are you scared of the dark?
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
I think so, but only when the conversation yields for advice being appropriately given or warranted. In a joking manor, maybe I will say something but never to the point of it ever being offensive.
74. Are you ticklish?
75. Have you ever started a rumor?
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
I think so.
77. Have you ever drank underage?
Alcohol is disgusting and if I drink wine the ratio of it to grape juice is 3:7
78. Have you ever done drugs?
Plant matter for meditation
79. Who was your first real crush?
I have no idea.
80. How many piercings do you have?
2 through my ears
81. Can you roll your Rs?
If I tried?
82. How fast can you type?
Very, from being an amateur pianist I believe.
83. How fast can you run?
Hm.. Maybe if I rolled.. (just kidding)
84. What color is your hair?
It is actually a golden blond color, believe it or not! But right now it is medium brown from progressively trying to remove the black dye I should have never put in it to begin with. Someday I will have a dark-medium blond which I will be comfortable having. Nothing too light.
85. What color is your eyes?
86. What are you allergic to?
87. Do you keep a journal?
I used to when I went on adventures...
88. What do your parents do?
It's a secret
89. Do you like your age?
I am comfortable in my physical form
90. What makes you angry?
People who do not even try to think about logic or continue deny others for the sake of not being able to confess to their faults. In general, people who are very negative and selfish.
91. Do you like your own name?
I really do. But most just call me L.
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
That comes from time spent in life to reflect what you believe you will see with your romantic partner.
93. Do you want a boy or a girl for a child?
I find caring about this very offensive. Some are born as both.
94. What are your strengths?
95. What are your weaknesses?
96. How did you get your name?
My father's middle name.
97. Were your ancestors royalty?
Certain of it.
98. Do you have any scars?
You asked this.
99. Color of your bedspread?
Green and gold with a maroon accent behind the gold ornate figures along the striped green patterns framing them.
100. Color of your room?
It's covered in all sorts of jewelry, antiques, flags, plants, instruments... Who really cares about the color at this point.